Russian language lessons – online course for beginners
Hello there! Our free and premium Russian language lessons are designed for a learner of any level, this online course will provide important information about Russian Essential Grammar and Conversational Language. The course is made for anybody who is currently learning Russian, who learned it long time ago, for polyglots, for students and for everyone else. The Russian language is not the easiest language to learn, however, also not the most difficult one. The free 9 online Russian lessons in this site will give you the basic skills of Russian language, and if you like it, you can check our books and purchase Kindle or Paperback edition, or – purchase access to premium Russian language course (it’s very cheap). Enjoy learning, practice your Russian language in our chat, and don’t give up!
Free Russian language lessons
- Russian alphabet and rules of reading
- Russian verbs in present tense
- Russian verbs in past tense
- Russian verbs in Future tense and question words
- “To be” in Russian language
- Perfective verb aspect in Russian language
- Russian prepositions
- Genders and plural of Russian nouns
- Cases of Russian nouns
Want more? Go premium! (Coming soon)
- Full essential grammar of Russian language (25+ lessons)
- Conversational language
Our Russian language textbooks
Kindle and Paperback editions available
Do you want to have the ultimate guide to Russian language?More info →
Why learning Russian?
- Having once leant the Russian language, you will be able to learn any other Slavic language much faster and easier
- Many people love Russian classical literature, maybe you too?
- Open the door to not just to a big country, but to the whole civilization.
- Without knowing Russian, it is impossible to understand Russian soul, as well as the Slavic mentality
- If you travel in Russia somewhere farther than Moscow or Petersburg, you definitely need to speak at least a little Russian
- You will get access to very big amount of information in Russian language that you will not find in any other language. Videos, articles, texts, science, and much more.
- Russian is spoken not only in Russia, but also in Belarus, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Georgia, Abkhazia, Southern Osetia, Moldova, Transnistria.
- Finally, if somebody is talking about you in Russian and thinks that you don’t understand, you will understand.