Hello there! Our free and premium Russian language lessons are designed for a learner of any level. This online course will provide important information about Russian Essential Grammar and Conversational Language. The course is for anyone who is currently learning Russian, for those who learned it long ago, for polyglots, for students, and for everyone else. Russian is not the easiest language to learn, but it’s not the most difficult one either. The free 9 online Russian lessons on this site will give you the basic skills of the Russian language, and if you like them, you can check our books and purchase Kindle or Paperback editions. Enjoy learning, and don’t give up!
Free Russian language lessons
- Russian alphabet and rules of reading
- Russian verbs in the present tense
- Russian verbs in the past tense
- Russian verbs in Future tense and question words
- “To be” in the Russian language
- Perfective verb aspect in the Russian language
- Russian prepositions
- Genders and plural of Russian nouns
- Cases of Russian nouns
Our Russian language textbooks
Kindle and Paperback editions are available
Do you want to have the ultimate guide to Russian language?More info →
Why learn Russian?
- Having once learned the Russian language, you will be able to learn any other Slavic language much faster and easier
- Many people love Russian classical literature, and maybe you too?
- Open the door not just to a big country, but to the whole civilization.
- Without knowing Russian, it is impossible to understand the Russian soul, as well as the Slavic mentality
- If you travel in Russia somewhere farther than Moscow or Petersburg, you definitely need to speak at least a little Russian
- You will get access to a very big amount of information in the Russian language that you will not find in any other language. Videos, articles, texts, science, and much more.
- Russian is spoken not only in Russia but also in Belarus, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Georgia, Abkhazia, Southern Osetia, Moldova, Transnistria.
- Finally, if somebody is talking about you in Russian and thinks that you don’t understand, you will understand.
Speed up learning with these printable worksheets! Click the link below to download: