Polish language – ultimate online course
Polish language is the most special in the Slavic group. It is very close to Russian by grammar and way of speaking, but its pronunciation is completely different.
Attention: the lessons of Polish language are in test mode now, not checked by a native speaker yet.
- Polish verb BYĆ – to be
- Polish verbs in present tense
- Aspect of Polish verbs, past tense
- Future tense in Polish language
- Gender and plural in Polish language
- Polish cases: nouns and pronouns
- Cases of Polish adjectives and verb of motion
- Polish modal verbs
- Conditional mood in Polish language
- Polish reflexive verbs